Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tuxedo #4

Feeding the colony of ferals tonight (day is night to me, so it was actually this morning) at the abandoned old hotel, there was some interesting energy vibes in the way everyone was moving, where they were in relation to their normal spots, and who was there. There was the big tomcat that I cannot trap, who just stood in the whole in the wall where everyone goes in and out, and across the street, a new kitty was caterwauling, or kind of just crying out. The moment I noticed the new cat, I hear a kitten cry, turn around to look, and sure enough, here comes the latest rescue from the streets of Stockton, trotting toward me and crying out. So now there were two crybabies, and for a few minutes I wondered if this was mother and kitten that got separated, but the adult cat was across the street, hanging around some closed roll-down steel security doors.

I scooped little guy up and was holding him, trying to decide what to do. He was trembling so much that I thought there might be something really wrong. I set him down to meet the regulars, and it seems that he truly is a stranger to the area, and the colony. So I brought the little fella home and cleaned him up a little, gave him some canned food, a snuggle safe heating pad, and a little box to do his business in. He's a cute little tuxedo, the fourth one pulled from the streets. What am I going to do with another cat?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment